Fruit skewers are a fun and festive appetizer or snack! This healthy treat is easy to make and pleases everyone.
For the fruit skewers
- 16 strawberries
- 16 watermelon chunks (fresh or pre-cut)
- 16 pineapple chunks (fresh or pre-cut)
- 16 green grapes
- 3/4 cup blueberries
For the fruit dip (optional)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (whole milk or full fat)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut a notch into the strawberries to remove the stems and create a heart shape (see photos). If necessary, cut the pineapple and cut the watermelon into bite-sized chunks (buying pre-cut fruit makes for speedy prep).
- Thread the fruit onto 12-inch wooden skewers.
- If desired, make the dip: stir together the Greek yogurt, maple syrup or honey, and vanilla extract. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day before serving.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Fruit skewers