Looking for a beautiful party drink? This fruit infused water recipe takes no time to make and will have everyone talking!
- 1 orange
- 6 strawberries
- 1 handful mint or basil leaves
- 8 cups (64 ounces) cold water
- Wash and thinly slice the orange and strawberries.
- Add the fruit and herbs to the bottom of a pitcher. Use a wooden spoon to lightly muddle (mash) them several times to release the juices.
- Add the cold water. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, more if time. Flavor is best within 1 day.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Infused
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fruit Infused Water, Infused Water Recipes, Fruit Infused Water Recipe