This creamy French onion dip recipe is fast and full of rich flavor! It’s easy and tastier than store-bought.
- 1 1/2 cups (18 ounces) full fat Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried chopped onion*
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives (or finely minced green onion top)
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving. Last up at least days refrigerated (stir before serving).
*Look for these dehydrated chopped onions in the spice aisle.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: French onion dip, French onion dip recipe