This French fry seasoning adds a pop of flavor to homemade fries! It’s so full of flavor, you’ll want to sprinkle it on everything.
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast*
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Stir together all ingredients. Stir in a tightly sealed jar in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year.
*Nutritional yeast is a deactivated yeast that looks like yellow, powdery flakes. It’s pretty easy to find in most grocery stores these days, or you can buy it online.
- Category: Seasoning
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: French fry seasoning