This creamy, zingy fish taco sauce that makes them taste incredible! Lime, garlic and hot sauce are the ideal compliment for flaky fish.
- 1 tablespoons lime juice + zest of 1/2 lime (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/2 cup sour cream OR 1/4 cup Greek yogurt and 1/4 cup mayonnaise*
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Cholula hot sauce, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Zest the lime, then juice it.
- Mix together the lime juice and zest with Greek yogurt and mayo or sour cream, hot sauce, garlic powder, and salt. Store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Mexican inspired
Keywords: Fish taco sauce