This roasted fingerling potatoes recipe makes a stellar side dish! The spuds come out crispy on the outside and buttery tender on the inside.
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley, chives or rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the potatoes, then slice them in half. Blot them dry. In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, olive oil, kosher salt, and several grinds of fresh ground black pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the potatoes in an even layer on the sheet cut and make sure they are side down. Roast for 30 to 35 minutes without stirring until browned.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Toss with the minced garlic and minced parsley. Roast another 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Side dish
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Fingerling potatoes, roasted fingerling potatoes