Ready in less than 30 minutes, this farfalle pasta with peas, feta and dill is the ultimate easy weeknight dinner. Bonus: it’s vegetarian!
- 1 pound whole wheat farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1 ½ cup peas (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- ⅔ cup feta cheese crumbles
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh dill
- Additional salt and pepper to taste
- Start a pot of boiling salted water (using ½ tablespoon kosher salt). Add the pasta and cook until al dente; add 1 1/2 cup peas to the boiling water in the last 1 minute. Drain the pasta and peas, and rinse under cold water briefly to cool.
- While the pasta cooks, in a bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Smash 1 garlic clove and add it to the bowl to marinade while the pasta cooks.
- When the pasta is done, remove the garlic clove from the dressing. Pour the dressing over the drained pasta and add ⅓ cup feta cheese crumbles and 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill. Top with additional kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
Some inspiration from Love and Lemons
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: farfalle pasta, vegetarian pasta recipe