You won’t be able to stop drinking this refreshing elderflower cocktail! It’s perfectly balanced with vodka, St Germain, and lemon.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) St Germain
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes bitters
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) tonic water
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- For the garnish: lemon slice, mint sprig
- In a mixing glass or other large glass, add the vodka, St Germain, fresh lemon juice, and bitters. Add a handful of ice and stir until cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. Add the tonic water and stir gently. Add ice and garnish with lemon and mint, if desired.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Elderflower Cocktail