Got zucchini? This easy zucchini bread recipe will become a family favorite: it’s moistened by Greek yogurt and so fast to whip up.
- 1/4 cup neutral oil (grapeseed, sunflower, vegetable)
- 1/2 cup turbinado sugar or light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup packed shredded zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8-inch bread pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, eggs, yogurt, and vanilla with a fork.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine into a sticky dough. Gently stir in zucchini (it’s not necessary to squeeze out liquid). Be careful not to overmix: just stir until the dough comes together.
- Pour the dough into the prepared bread pan. If you’d like, sprinkle the top with turbinado sugar for a little crunch (optional).
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before slicing. Store at room temperature covered with a towel for 2 to 3 days, in the refrigerator for about 1 week, or frozen for at least 3 months.
- Category: Baked
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Zucchini Bread, Easy Zucchini Bread, Zucchini Bread Recipe, Zucchini Recipes, Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread