This easy peanut butter granola recipe is ultra simple, with the best flavor and clumpy chunks! It’s the only recipe you need.
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups Old Fashioned rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice and salt. Add the rolled oats and mix well until fully combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the mixture on the baking sheet in a single even layer, using your fingers to press it down. Bake 10 minutes, then flip it with a flat spatula (some of the pieces should stick together; press it bake together with the spatula). Bake another 7 to 10 minutes more until it’s golden brown — it will still have some moisture and will crisp while cooling.
- Remove from the oven. If desired gently roll a glass or rolling pin along the layer of oats a few times, which helps it become clumpy. Allow to fully cool for 45 minutes. Then break apart the granola into clumps or single pieces. Store in a jar for up to 1 month (make sure it’s fully cooled before storing).
*For vegan, use maple syrup or agave syrup. It may not get as clumpy as with honey, but it works!
- Category: Breakfast or Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Granola
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Peanut butter granola