This peach sangria is ultra refreshing and beautiful to look at, featuring white wine, brandy, and a load of sweet fruit. Perfect for entertaining!
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 bottle dry white wine, chilled
- 1/2 cup brandy (or peach liqueur)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 handful mint leaves, optional
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Sparkling water, for serving
- Chop the peaches. Add them to a large pitcher with the raspberries. Sprinkle them with sugar and stir. Let them stand to macerate 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, pour in the white wine, brandy, sugar, mint leaves and lemon rounds. Stir.
- Pour the mixture into individual glasses with lots of ice; add a splash of sparkling water. If desired, place fruit on long skewers as a garnish.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Spanish
Keywords: Peach Sangria, Sangria, Sangria Recipe, White Sangria Recipe,