Looking for a refreshing drink with no calories or sugar? This easy mint water recipe is minty fresh and made in mere minutes of hands-on time.
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, loosely packed, plus additional sprigs for garnish
- 1 cup boiling water
- 7 cups (64 ounces) cold water
- In a heat proof bowl or liquid measuring cup, add the mint leaves and boiling water. Let stand for 15 minutes, then stir in 2 ice cubes.
- Discard the mint and place the mint water in a pitcher. Add the cold water and the additional mint sprigs.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, more if time. Flavor is best within 1 day.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mint water recipe, Easy mint water, Mint water,