This easy frozen sangria recipe is sure to be a favorite: it’s wine-forward and just sweet enough, with a hint of citrus. Party on!
- 12 ounces (3 large or 4 to 6 small) clementine oranges, frozen (see below*)
- 10 ounces frozen mixed berries
- 2 cups dry red wine (we used Rioja Tempranillo)
- 2 tablespoons honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
- 1 orange, cut into slices for garnish (optional)
- The night before serving: Peel and section the clementine oranges and pop them in the freezer.
- The day of serving: Blend together the frozen clementine oranges with the berries, red wine, and honey, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Serve in glasses garnished with orange slices. Best served immediately. (If you do have leftovers you can freeze for a few hours, but the texture becomes thicker. We don’t recommend freezing overnight: so plan on making a batch right when you plan to serve it!)
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Spanish Inspired
Keywords: Frozen sangria, Frozen sangria recipe, Easy frozen sangria recipe