This refreshingly easy cabbage salad could not be simpler to make! All you need is 6 ingredients, and the tangy flavor makes it a total crowd pleaser.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 medium head green cabbage (or 8 cups shredded)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint leaves
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, and Dijon mustard.
- Chop the cabbage. Finely chop the mint. Add them to the bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Cabbage salad, Easy cabbage salad, Quick cabbage salad