Stop right there. These are the easiest, fluffiest, tangiest, most tender blueberry buttermilk pancakes. You need them in your life—stat.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, plus additional for serving
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil (vegetable or grapeseed)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Optional: Quick Blueberry Sauce, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and kosher salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, then pour in the buttermilk, maple syrup, and oil.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Lightly butter a skillet and wipe off extra grease with a paper towel. Heat the skillet to medium heat. Pour the batter into small circles, and place blueberries on top. Cook the pancakes until the bubbles pop on the top and the bottoms are golden. Then flip them and cook until done. Serve immediately with maple syrup.
- Category: Breakfast / Brunch
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes, Blueberry Pancakes, Buttermilk Pancakes