This vibrant pink dragon fruit smoothie recipe is easy and delicious! It’s the perfect tropical puree with mango, pineapple and banana.
- 7 ounces frozen dragonfruit puree (two 3.5 ounce packets)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen diced or fresh mango
- 1 large banana (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (optional)
- Optional: See protein adders above!
- Thaw the dragonfruit puree under warm water until it can be broken into smaller chunks, then remove the packaging and add the chunks to the blender. Add the water, then pineapple, mango, and banana broken into chunks.
- Blend until smooth, stopping and scraping when needed, adding a bit more cold water if necessary to blend into a puree (you’ll need more water with frozen mango vs. fresh).
- Taste, then stir in the lime juice if desired. Serve immediately, or store up to 1 day in a covered jar.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
Keywords: Dragon fruit smoothie, Dragon fruit smoothie recipe