Here’s how to make the best Dirty Martini: gin, vermouth and a splash of olive juice! The tangy brine rounds out the flavor perfectly.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) gin
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) dry white vermouth
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) olive juice (brine)
- For the garnish: olive
- Combine the gin, vermouth, and olive juice in a cocktail mixing glass (or any other type of glass). Fill the mixing glass with 1 handful ice and stir continuously for 30 seconds until very cold.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail or martini glass (purists chill the glass first). Garnish with an olive.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Dirty Martini