Looking for vegan no bake cookies? These chocolate no bake cookies without peanut butter will win over the whole family!
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup Dutch process cocoa powder (or regular cocoa powder)
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Flaked sea salt, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a glass measuring cup, place the tahini, cocoa powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and kosher salt. Microwave 20 seconds, then stir until full combined and smooth but not hot. Stir in the rolled oats.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons each into the cupcake liners and spread if necessary to make flat cookies in the bottom of the cups. Top with sesame seeds and flaked sea salt. Freeze for 20 minutes. Store refrigerated or frozen. Keep refrigerated as close as possible to serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: No Bake Cookies, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Plant Based, Dairy Free, Vegan No Bake Cookies, No Bake Cookies without Peanut Butter, Healthy Cookies, Healthy No Bake Cookies