The Cynar Negroni is an intriguing spin on the classic featuring this Italian liqueur! It gives it a bitter, citrusy, and mellow flavor.
- 1 ounce* gin
- 1 ounce sweet or semi-sweet red vermouth
- 1 ounce Cynar
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- For the garnish: Lemon peel
- Combine the gin, sweet vermouth, and Cynar in a cocktail mixing glass (or any other type of glass). Fill the mixing glass with 1 handful ice and stir continuously for 30 seconds.
- Add ice to a lowball glass, and strain the drink into the glass.
- Use a knife to remove a 1″ wide strip of the lemon peel. Squeeze the lemon peel into the drink to release the oils. Gently run the peel around the edge of the glass, then place it in the glass and serve.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Cynar Negroni