What makes hydrating easier? Cucumber water! Add spa-like tranquility to your day with this infused water.
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 8 cups (64 ounces) cold water
- Lemon slices, for serving (if desired)
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Wash and thinly slice the cucumber.
- Add the cucumber slices to bottom of a pitcher. Use a wooden spoon to lightly muddle (mash) them several times to release the juices.
- Add the cold water. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving (you can add fresh mint sprigs if desired). Flavor is best within 1 day, but you can store up to 3 days refrigerated. Serve with lemon slices if desired. Or, add a splash of sparkling water.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Infused
- Cuisine: Water
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Cucumber water