This cucumber martini is a crisp, cool take on the classic cocktail, featuring the refreshing scent of this hydrating vegetable.
- 2 slices cucumber, cut 1/8″ thick, plus more for garnish
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) vodka
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) dry white vermouth
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) St Germain
- Add the cucumber slices to a cocktail shaker and muddle them (gently mash) to release the juice. Add the vodka, vermouth and St Germain and fill the shaker with ice. Shake for 15 seconds until cold.
- Strain the drink into a martini glass. Garnish with cucumber slices.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Cucumber martini