This cooling cucumber juice recipe is easy to whip up in a blender: no juicer needed! It’s a great way to use this hydrating vegetable.
- 1 large English cucumber (or 1 to 1/2 standard cucumbers)*
- 1 green apple
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon or lime juice (optional)
- If using a standard cucumber, peel it (no need to peel for an English cucumber!). Roughly chop the cucumber. Chop the apple, keeping the skin on.
- Place the cucumber, apple, water, and salt in a blender. Blend on high until pureed and a juice forms.
- Pass the juice through a fine mesh sieve or a nut milk bag to strain out the pulp. Discard the pulp (or use: see ideas above). Stir in the fresh lemon or lime juice (add more if desired). Drink immediately over ice, or chill before drinking.
*We prefer using English cucumber because you can make the juice without peeling the cucumber.
- Category: Juice
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Juice
Keywords: Cucumber juice, Cucumber juice benefits, Cucumber juice recipe