These classic cucumber dill sandwiches are perfect for parties and picnics, featuring a dill cream cheese spread on crunchy crostini.
- 24 baguette slices or rye cocktail bread
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus more to garnish
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Thinly slice the bread and place the slices on a baking sheet. Toast for about 10 minutes until crisp.
- Thinly slice the cucumber.
- Mix the cream cheese with the chopped dill. Season with kosher salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Spread each bread slice with the cream cheese. Top with a sliced cucumber, a bit of kosher salt, and a sprig of fresh dill.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cucumber Dill Sandwiches, Cucumber Sandwiches