This crispy quinoa granola is a grain free granola that’s delightfully crunchy and sweet, and packed with nutritional punch.
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dried golden raisins (or other dried fruit)
- *Note: This recipe can easily be doubled and fit on one baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop the almonds. In a medium bowl, combine chopped almonds, dry quinoa, pumpkin seeds, and kosher salt. Stir in the olive oil and honey to thoroughly combine. Spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring a few times during baking. Remove from the oven and add the golden raisins (or other dried fruit) and let cool 15 minutes. Break any large chunks into small pieces and store in an airtight container.
Adapted from the Little Yellow Kitchen
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Quinoa Granola, Granola Recipe, Crispy Quinoa