This creamy avocado dressing is bright green, tangy and savory, perfect for drizzling on salads and bowl meals! It takes only a few minutes to blend up.
- 1 green onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe avocado (1 medium avocado)
- 3 tablespoons Delallo Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, black pepper, and kosher salt
- Slice the green onion. Tear off the cilantro leaves and tender stems and measure out 1/4 cup lightly packed.
- Safely remove the pit from the avocado and mash enough for 1/2 cup.
- Using an immersion blender or small smoothie blender, blend together all ingredients except the avocado until the onion and cilantro are fully incorporated. Then add the mashed avocado and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate 1 to 2 days.
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Avocado dressing, Avocado salad dressing, Vegan avocado dressing, How to make creamy avocado dressing