These cookie dough vegan popsicles are made of whole foods like blended cashews and almond butter, which makes for a smooth and creamy dairy free popsicle.
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked for 1 to 2 hours, then drained
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons smooth almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips (we used dark chocolate chips, roughly chopped)
- Blend together all the ingredients except the chocolate chips (or cacao nibs) until very smooth. Add the chips and pulse until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into pop molds and freeze for at least 1 hour, then insert sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours more, or until solid.
- Pop the popsicles out of the molds (you may want to place the mold in a mug with warm water to help loosen it), and enjoy.
Reprinted with permission from Glow Pops by Liz Moody
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan Popsicles, Creamy Vegan Popsicles, Creamy Dairy Free Popsicles, Cookie Dough Popsicles