Wake up to this frosty coffee smoothie recipe! The fragrant coffee flavor is paired with banana, oats and almond butter.
- 2 medium frozen bananas (sliced and frozen at least 1 1/2 hours)
- 1/4 cup Old Fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (dairy, oat milk or almond milk)
- 1/4 cup espresso, cold brew, Moka pot coffee, or strong coffee (brewed double strength)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more if desired (agave syrup or maple syrup for vegan)
- 1 cup ice
- Protein adder: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, optional
- If you haven’t already, slice the bananas and freeze them for at least 1 1/2 hours until solid.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender. Taste and add additional sweetener if desired.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothies
Keywords: Coffee smoothie, coffee smoothie recipe, coffee banana smoothie