Here are the keys to making the very best tuna salad you’ll have! It’s an easy lunch or dinner on a lettuce wrap, sandwich, or with crackers.
- 1 5-ounce can white meat tuna
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese (optional but recommended)
- Drain the tuna. Place it in a bowl and use a fork to break apart any large clumps.
- Finely chop the celery, red onion, and dill pickles.
- Mix together the tuna and vegetables with the remaining ingredients. Eat immediately or store for up to 5 days.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Tuna salad