This cilantro lime slaw is fresh and zingy, with just the right pop from the citrus! It’s great as a side dish or taco filling.
- 14 to 16 ounce bag coleslaw mix (7 to 8 cups)
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage*
- ¾ cup chopped cilantro, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt**
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Shred the red cabbage and chop the cilantro. Place it in a large bowl with the coleslaw mix.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, lime juice, maple syrup, chili powder, kosher salt, and fresh ground black pepper to taste. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 days.
*Or omit the red cabbage, if you’re feeling lazy! It still comes out great. If you prefer not using coleslaw mix, you can use 6 to 7 cups shredded green cabbage and 1 cup shredded carrots.
**For dairy free or for a richer overall flavor, use 1/2 cup mayo and omit the Greek yogurt.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Cilantro lime slaw