This cilantro lime shrimp is a healthy, easy dinner recipe that takes just 10 minutes! Serve with rice, in tacos, or as a Mexican-style salad topping.
- 1 pound large shrimp, deveined (peeled or unpeeled)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus zest from 1 lime
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Thaw the shrimp (see the notes above).
- Mince the garlic.
- Pat the shrimp dry. In a medium bowl, mix the shrimp with the garlic, cumin, cayenne, and salt.
- In a large skillet, heat the butter or olive oil on medium high heat. Cook the shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes per side until opaque and cooked through, turning them with tongs.
- Spritz with lime juice and stir in the lime zest and chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Cilantro Lime Shrimp