Enjoy cozy Christmas coffee in the morning, or spiked with Baileys on Christmas Eve! Add gingerbread syrup and top with whipped cream.
- 8 ounces (1 cup) hot coffee
- 2 teaspoons Gingerbread Syrup (homemade or purchased)
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Baileys or a splash of milk of choice, optional
- Homemade whipped cream, for topping (optional; or vegan whipped cream for vegan)
- Sprinkles, for topping (optional)
- Make the Homemade Gingerbread Syrup in advance (or use purchased syrup).
- Make the coffee, using your favorite method (we like Chemex pour over or French press).
- Make the homemade whipped cream, making sure to whip to soft peaks.
- Add the coffee to a glass or mug, leaving about an inch at the top for the whipped cream if using. Stir in the gingerbread syrup.
- Gently float the whipped cream on top using the back of a spoon.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Coffee
- Cuisine: Coffee
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Christmas coffee