Enjoy cozy Christmas coffee in the morning, or spiked with Baileys on Christmas Eve! Add gingerbread syrup and top with whipped cream.
- Make the Homemade Gingerbread Syrup in advance (or use purchased syrup).
- Make the coffee, using your favorite method (we like Chemex pour over or French press).
- Make the homemade whipped cream, making sure to whip to soft peaks.
- Add the coffee to a glass or mug, leaving about an inch at the top for the whipped cream if using. Stir in the gingerbread syrup.
- Gently float the whipped cream on top using the back of a spoon.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Coffee
- Cuisine: Coffee
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Christmas coffee