This decadent chocolate peanut butter mousse has a secret: it’s got a healthy spin and takes only 4 ingredients to make. The best part: it’s darn delicious!
- 14-ounce package silken or soft tofu (GMO-free or organic, if possible)
- 1/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts (for garnish)
- In a food processor or blender, purée the tofu with the peanut butter, maple syrup and cocoa powder in a blender until smooth.
- Divide the pudding among glasses and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes, until set.
- For the garnish, crush 2 tablespoons peanuts and sprinkle on top of the pudding. Dust with a touch of cocoa powder, if desired.
Inspired by Food Network
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Peanut Butter Mousse, Vegan Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Mousse Recipe, Vegan Dessert Recipes, Vegan Dessert Ideas