This chocolate martini recipe is rich and creamy: the best treat for a chocoholic! Serve garnished with grated chocolate.
- 1 1/2 ounces* vodka
- 1 1/2 ounce white creme de cacao
- 1/2 ounce Irish cream (like Baileys)
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Grated chocolate, for the garnish
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with 2 handfuls ice and shake it until cold.
- Strain into a martini or cocktail glass. If desired, garnish with grated chocolate.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Chocolate martini