This chipotle ranch dressing is smoky, zingy and absolutely irresistible! Customize the heat level to your liking with adobo sauce.
- 1/2 cup plain whole milk yogurt (or use mayo for dairy-free)*
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 each teaspoon each dried dill, garlic powder and onion powder
- 1/4 each teaspoon each kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons adobo sauce from a can of chipotle chilis**
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients. Store up to 1 week refrigerated.
*Make sure the yogurt has a creamy consistency. Most yogurt brands we’ve used work, but we found one brand that was very runny which didn’t work well for salad dressing. You can also use Greek yogurt, but since it’s thicker, add water 1 teaspoon at a time until the dressing comes to a creamy consistency.
**Customize to your heat level. For a mild version, use 1 tablespoon adobo sauce.
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Chipotle ranch dressing