Looking for ramp recipes? This ramp chimichurri has a uniquely delicious flavor; serve it with steak, fish, roasted vegetables, eggs, or in a sandwich.
- 1 bunch ramps (about 10 to 12)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Clean the ramps; if necessary, remove the roots. Chop the bulbs off the stems and into some rough pieces. Chop the leaves into rough pieces.
- Place just the bulbs into a food processor or blender and process until minced. Then add the leaves, olive oil, red wine vinegar, kosher salt, and red pepper flakes. Blend until smooth.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Ramp chimichurri, Chimichurri Recipe, Ramps Recipes