Champagne Punch is bubbly and perfect for entertaining! Here’s how to make a delicious party-sized punch with sparkling wine.
- 2 bottles Champagne (or any sparkling wine like Prosecco or Cava)
- 2 cups ginger ale
- ½ cup Cointreau* (or Triple Sec)
- 2 cups pineapple Juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Raspberries or cranberries, for garnish
- Mint leaves or rosemary leaves, for garnish
- Chill all liquids. Combine the Conitreau and pineapple juice in a large punch bowl. Just before serving, add the sparkling wine and ginger ale.
- Top with the orange wheels, lemon wheels, raspberries or cranberries, and herbs as a garnish. Serve immediately. Bubbles dissipate after about 20 minutes, so it’s best served immediately (but still tastes great without bubbles).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Champagne punch