This mix of chai spices is full of cozy flavor! Use this Indian-inspired blend for masala chai, or add to baked goods like cookies or muffins.
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground fennel seed (optional)
- Mix together all the spices. (Note that fennel is usually sold as fennel seeds: you can grind it in a mortal and pestle, spice grinder or coffee grinder.) Store 6 months to 1 year in a sealed container in a cool, dry place.
- Category: Seasoning
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Indian inspired
Keywords: Chai spices, masala chai spices, chai tea mix