Here’s how to make the best celery smoothie! It’s full of irresistible flavor and healthy ingredients like apple, banana and fresh ginger.
- 4 medium stalks celery (3/4 cup chopped)
- 1 large green apple
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled and grated ginger (from fresh ginger root)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 10 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- Roughly chop the celery. Chop the apple into chunks, leaving the peel on. Break the banana into pieces. Peel and grate or mince the ginger.
- Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth, stopping and scrapping as necessary and adding a splash more water if it’s too thick. Drink immediately or store for up to 1 day.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
Keywords: Celery Smoothie, How to make a celery smoothie