This celery juice recipe is easy to make in a blender: no juicer needed! Here’s how to make this delicious drink (and the real benefits).
- 8 medium-large stalks of celery (about 1 bunch)
- 1 large green apple
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice (optional)
- Roughly chop the celery. Chop the apple, keeping the skin on.
- Place the celery, apple, and water in a blender. Blend on high until pureed and a juice forms.
- Pass the juice through a fine mesh sieve or a nut milk bag to strain out the pulp. Discard the pulp (or use: see ideas above). Stir in the fresh lemon juice (add more if desired). Drink immediately over ice, or chill before drinking.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Celery juice