Cantaritos are Mexican tequila cocktails served in clay cups! Similar to the Paloma, this drink stars grapefruit soda and citrus.
- 2 ounces* tequila (blanco or reposado)
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 ounces grapefruit soda
- If using the traditional clay cup for serving, soak it in cold water for 10 minutes before using. Otherwise, use a highball glass.
- Combine the tequila, orange juice, lemon juice and lime juice in the glass with a pinch of salt.
- Fill the glass with ice and top with grapefruit soda. Garnish with citrus wedges.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Cantaritos, Cantarito drink