These spicy Cajun grilled shrimp are full of big flavor! Covered in a homemade spice blend, they’re fast and easy to grill.
- Thaw the shrimp. Then pat the shrimp dry.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Place the shrimp in a bowl and add the olive oil and Cajun seasoning. Mix with your hands to combine.
- Place directly on a grill and grill 1 to 2 minutes per side (2 to 4 minutes total), until bright pink and cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and squeeze on fresh lemon juice from several wedges of the lemon, to taste.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Cajun
- Diet: Low Calorie
Keywords: Cajun grilled shrimp