The Caipirinha is Brazil’s national drink and uniquely refreshing! This cocktail made with cachaça and lime is truly one of a kind.
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tablespoon cane sugar
- 2 ounces cachaça
- Add the lime wedges and sugar to a cocktail shaker and muddle (gently mash) to release the juices.
- Add the cachaça and fill the shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into an ice-filled lowball glass. Garnish with lime wedges.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Brazilian
Keywords: Caipirinha, Caipirinha recipe