The Bloody Caesar drink is a Canadian version of the Bloody Mary! Clam juice makes this signature brunch cocktail unique.
- 2 cups clamato juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (vegan as desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco hot sauce, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vodka, chilled
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- For the rim: Old Bay seasoning (purchased or homemade) and kosher salt
- For the garnish: celery stalk, lemon wedge, olive, cocktail onion (use cocktail picks if desired)
- If time allows, chill the clamato juice and vodka. Shake the clamato juice before pouring.
- In a pitcher, combine the clamato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, celery salt and black pepper. Stir. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day.
- To serve, on a plate place a mixture of roughly half kosher salt and half Old Bay seasoning (or celery salt). Cut a notch in a lemon wedge, then run it around the rim of a glass. Dip the edge of the rim into a plate of salt.
- To each glass, add 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of vodka and 1/2 cup of bloody caesar mix and stir gently to combine. Fill the glass with ice and add the garnishes.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Caesar drink, Bloody Caesar, Caesar cocktail, Caesar cocktail ingredients