This homemade Caesar dressing recipe is so good, you’ll want to bathe in it! It’s creamy and savory, featuring Greek yogurt and Parmesan.
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Grate the garlic, or finely mince it. Grate the Parmesan cheese as finely as possible (it’s helpful to use a microplane or the fine holes on a grater). Juice the lemon.
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl. Store refrigerated (keeps at least 1 week).
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Caesar dressing, Caesar dressing recipe, Caesar dressing ingredients, Homemade Caesar dressing, Anchovy paste, Caesar dressing with anchovy paste, How many anchovies in anchovy paste