This roasted butternut squash is baked in a hot oven and turns out irresistibly sweet and caramelized. Serve as a healthy side dish or part of Butternut Squash Risotto!
- 1 small to medium butternut squash (1 1/2 pounds, about 4 cups diced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
- Peel and cut the butternut squash into small cubes (about 1/2-inch thick). Follow the video tutorial or go to How to Cut Butternut Squash.
- In a medium bowl, toss with the olive oil, kosher salt, and fresh ground pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then pour the squash on top in an even layer. Roast 25 to 35 minutes until tender and browned, turning once. Serve as a side dish, or part of Butternut Squash Risotto.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Fall
Keywords: Butternut squash recipes