The retro Brown Derby cocktail pairs bourbon whiskey with grapefruit and honey syrup: it’s sweet, citrusy and refreshing!
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) bourbon whiskey
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) fresh squeezed grapefruit juice*
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) honey syrup
- For the garnish: grapefruit slice (optional)
- Add the bourbon, grapefruit juice, and honey syrup to a cocktail shaker. Fill it with ice and shake it until cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. If desired, garnish with a grapefruit slice.
*If you love tangy drinks, you may want to add a squeeze of lemon to your Brown Derby to lend a tart brightness.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Brown Derby cocktail