A broccoli smoothie makes eating this nutritious vegetable easy as pie! Blended with fruit and yogurt, it’s a deliciously healthy snack.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt*
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup chopped small broccoli florets
- 1 large green apple, chopped
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- Add all ingredients to the blender, adding the liquids first and breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until smooth. Eat immediately or store up to 1 day refrigerated in a covered jar.
*For a vegan smoothie, you can omit the Greek yogurt. If you’d like a creamy, texture, use almond milk or oat milk instead of water, and add additional water as necessary to get it to blend.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
Keywords: Broccoli smoothie