Breve coffee is a drink that pairs bold espresso and rich half and half. The balance makes a deliciously smooth sip!
- 2 ounces* espresso (1 doubleshot)
- 2 ounces steamed half and half (see steps)
- Make the espresso: Go to How to Make Espresso.
- Steam the half and half: Steam the half and half with an espresso machine (stretching the milk to 20 to 25% in height), or froth the half and half with a frother, French press or whisk. Use ½ cup milk for this process: discard the leftovers or make two drinks.
- Serve: Pour 2 ounces espresso into a small glass, then top with the steamed half and half. Drink immediately.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Espresso
- Cuisine: Coffee
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Breve, breve coffee