The Brandy Manhattan is a sophisticated spin on the classic cocktail recipe using brandy or Cognac! It’s even better than the original.
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) brandy or Cognac
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) sweet red vermouth
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Garnish: Luxardo cherry and lemon peel
- Combine the brandy, vermouth and bitters in a cocktail mixing glass (or any other type of glass). Fill the mixing glass with 1 handful ice and stir continuously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe or cocktail glass. Garnish with a cherry and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Brandy Manhattan, Brandy Manhattan recipe