How to make everyone want to eat salad? Add blueberries! This blueberry salad with spinach, feta, and a balsamic dressing is a total crowd pleaser.
- 1/2 recipe Best Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 small red onion
- 8 cups mixed baby greens (we used baby spinach and arugula)
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles (omit for vegan)
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Make the Best Balsamic Vinaigrette. (*For the nutrition analysis, we’ve calculated 1 tablespoon dressing per serving. We recommend making the entire dressing recipe and saving leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator; bring to room temperature prior to serving.)
- Wash the blueberries. Thinly slice the red onion.
- Place the greens on plates, then top with blueberries, red onion slivers, feta cheese crumbles, and pistachios. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Blueberry salad, Salad recipe, Balsamic vinaigrette, Balsamic dressing, Spinach Blueberry Salad